2.25.2008

Trains and Oceans


Last weekend my Dad had a conference in Florida--so Joe and I packed up the boys and went down for a visit--it was about a 7 hour drive--but with mommy's new car it was kind of fun--our new car has a dvd player(heaven sent for long drives). We had so much fun with Gam-ma and Gam-pa--the boys immediately fell in love with them and vice-versa, who couldn't with these two adorable little men. We went on a trolley that was just outside the hotel--I don't think the boys could have been more happy--they were so excited about riding on Thomas that they had a hard time sitting still--



The next day we went to the ocean again they were so excited!!!! We had such a fun time--we can't wait for next month--Dad has another conference in Florida--only this time it is close to Disney World--yipeee!!!!!

4 comments:

Jewel Ross said...

Oh my goodness, they must of really loved meeting their "gra-ma" and "gra-pa", I'm so happy that they have so much family that loves them so much. And being on a real train for the first time, how exciting! I miss you all so much!

With all my Love,
Jewel

Mama Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Walker said...

Chase and James
Grandma and Grandpa had such fun with you. Grandma loves the ocean. We look forward to new adventures soon

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Amanda you look so much like your mom! the boys look very happy and Chase(?) likes primary! as far as I can tell!