8.09.2008

Trying to catch up!!!!

So I will attempt to catch up on all my blogging?!?!? We will see how fast that happens?

One of the days I was in Kamas we decided to go to SLC and visit the children's museum--so JoHanna, Mark, and I took the kids--one 4 yr old-two 2 yr olds-and a 6 month old--sometimes I think we like to torture ourselves--but it was actually not to bad. The kids had a blast climbing all over things and throwing balls. (I was enjoying knowing I didn't have to clean up the mess :] )
James in his--don't make me leave pose.





James decided to take control of this particular section of the ball room--kids would come over and try and use the vacuum tube--he wasn't mean--he would let them hand him the ball and he would put it in the tube--and let them see how cool it looked as it shot up--so he couldn't really understand why they got upset :} he was just trying to help?

Chase of course loved anything that looked like it was supposed to move! He and James both have a recent fascination with airplanes and helicopters--so this particular section was a big hit--if only the mean kid would have taken turns in the cockpit?:(
I love Kades face in this picture--and notice his feet--he has a good lift off goin' on!!! If only the little girl hadn't blocked my picture :(

But the kids favorite part of the day was the water fountains outside--Chase loves the water--and was not afraid to put his face right in the line of fire!!!!! He had so much fun--especially when the played the music and the fountains would dance to the music --Happy day kids happy and tired~~mom happy and tired too!

2 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

The kids look like they had so much fun in the water. I bet they are keeping you busy. I know mine are!!!!

Cheri said...

I love the Children's Museum. Last time we went we were there for six hours! I was so worn out by the time we made it home. The good thing was that the kids were also really worn out!