10.20.2008

The boy can eat.


Due to the terrible economy we are experiencing lately--I have been trying to think of ways to save a dollar here and there--Jimmy on any given morning can eat 2 adult sized bowls of cereal--without batting an eye--so I thought I will get him started on oatmeal--it should fill him up quicker and it's cheaper than cereal too! Well once again I have under-estimated the eating ability of our little Jimmy--3 adult sized bowls later he is finally full......but wait he has room for a banana--oh I can't wait for the teenage years--can you imagine what my grocery bill will be like then?

2 comments:

JoHanna said...

The picture in the tree are so adoriable! I am glad to know that Jimmy is eating so well! I also am glad you update often so I can know whats going on there! hint,hint
Jo

Jewel Ross said...

I can see that he is yet to lose his appetite (at this stage in the game I'd doubt it will get better). But they both are growing so much, both physically and emotionally. It really is so wonderful to see. As always, thank you so much for showing us.

With all my Love