3.14.2009

My Cutie Pie Chase!

My kiddo makes me smile!
Conversation with a bagger:
On our way out of the grocery store--
Chase:"you have our stuff"
Bagger:"yep, I have your stuff"
Chase:"oh, thank you, thank you so much"
Bagger:"yep"
Chase:"you have green coke (sprite)?"
Bagger:"I am sure your mom got you some coke"
(I didn't ooops)
A sweet gentlemen:
I opened my bedroom door after getting dressed--Chase was standing there and looked at me and said: "whoot whoo handsome boy, momma" how sweet is that?

3 comments:

Christy said...

That's so cute. I can totally hear him say those things. I miss you guys!

JoHanna said...

I just love the things kids say it makes me laugh so hard

Jewel Ross said...

It amazes me everytime I hear all the wonderful things he says. He has always been such a sweet child with a heart bigger than all the hugs and kisses in the world.

With all my Love