7.20.2009

Good Morning!


























I had such a nice morning--after Joe went to work--I got a load of wash in, did the dishes, and set the sprinklers up to water the new grass--just as I turned the water on--Chase woke up and asked for waffles for breakfast--so we made waffles together--he is such a good helper, and absolutely loves to help in the kitchen. Anyway--I have even managed to have time to get some pictures on here and post a little bit--I love it when it is barely 9 in the morning and I already feel like I've accomplished something today.




On a side note--only 2 1/2 weeks until Chase starts Kindergarten--I am feeling both excitement for him and sadness for me--I don't want him to be so big and gone to school already! But he is ready and oh so excited!! We went and did his school shopping last week--an outing that was just him and I--it was so nice to talk and find things just the two of us! I hope that we can make one on one outings less of a rarity but still just as special!

3 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I bet he is excited to start school, how fun!

Mama Walker said...

I go between smiling and crying when I see these pictures. I am excited for Chase but wish we lived closer to each other. I love the green backpack.
Grandma Walker

Cheri said...

Starting Kindergarten is such a big step! My daughter, Aubrie, is also staring school in Aug.