9.23.2009

And she's back!

Well after a 4-5 month hiatus she has returned--whether it's a good thing or a bad thing entirely depends on who you ask--my dear hubby loves and despises here at the same time--my kiddos think she is entirely insane but love her as well--that's right round here she is ever so lovingly referred to as--crazy NEAT freak Mandy or mommy. I don't know why she went on vacation but she did, I for one am totally embarrassed and somewhat grossed out that she left so long but boy-oh-boy am I glad she is back!

HURRAY for cleanliness and organization!!!

My poor kids however have discovered another return--one from their momma's childhood so my sweet brothers and sisters of the Barry nation--the GUNNY BAG is alive and well and residing at my house (how did that song go?) My lucky lucky kids Hee hee

4 comments:

Pittman Four said...

We called it Gunny Sack...
My girls had it too....
Ours had big eyes and a REALLY big MOUTH... It needs to come back and eat. It would be like having Thanksgiving twice!!!

Go Gunny Bag/Sack!!!!

Mama Walker said...

Here comes gunny bag yum yum yummy bag
she's eatn up your toys
so hurray girls and boys
cause here comes gunny bag
You go girl!! It's nice to have you back
love you
Mom

Amber said...

our gunny bag is a white trash bag and it gets a date written on it of when they can have those toys back. My boys are old enough that their toys are gone for a month.

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

can she come visit my house? :)