3.23.2010

Chase's 6th Birthday!!

Chase had a fantastic birthday-full of cake, presents and fun. Tuesday night Joe and I blew up a bunch of balloons and put them in Chase's room--I really wanted to get some pictures of when he first woke up but he beat Joe and I to the punch and when Joe came out in the morning Chase popped up from the back of the chair and shouted-"hey Dad it's my BIRTHDAY"- he has been on the count down for weeks now so finally he could let all that pent up energy out! He got to see his stash of presents but we are mean parents and don't open presents until the evening--He did get excited about taking treats to his class--I wish I could have gone to take some pics during his lunch time and watch him pass out his treats but his lunch is right during the time I pick Jimmy up from school so no pics of that either :( so I just took a pic of him scarfing down the extra cake when he got home--Well he patiently waited until Joe got home from work and then it was present time--he is such a crazy kid and as always the most excited about the thing that costs the least--that's right next year I need to remember that he is totally okay with just getting cards--he likes the other stuff but I find him in his room just reading his cards over and over again--even now a week later! That kid just loves to read. After presents it was time to head over to Stevie B's Pizza--we met up with the Johnsons and had a little party--ate pizza--sang Happy Birthday (loud and horrible but very funny) and they had brought Chase a couple presents and of course a card his fav. Then it was home again to play with his new Wii game--well I'm not exactly sure who played more Chase or his Dad :)What a great day-we are so proud of you Chase-you are simply amazing!!

2 comments:

JoHanna said...

it's about time!!!!!!!!! ha ha We love you chaser Happy Birthday Dude!

Keddington Chronicles said...

Sounds like Chase had a fantastic day!!!! Yey!!!!! Wish him a Happy Birthday for us!!!