8.16.2010

And so it begins----

Today was the first day of football practice for Jimmy--I took some before and after shots at home--but I really should of had my camera at the practice--4 yr olds are fun to watch!  I can only imagine the games--so cute running up and down the field and imitating the older boys!!  There will be plenty of posts about football this fall--we can't wait and he is having a blast! I am sure he will be worn out though 2 hr practices 4 days a week! 
GO NORTHWEST STEELERS!!


Chase is debating between a couple different sports: tennis, karate, golf, and gymnastics--he really wants to do gymnastics--and I think he would be good at it--it just so happens to be the most expensive option--question is does the cost out weigh his desire? Jury is still out on that one!

1 comment:

Pittman Four said...

I know what you mean... We sacraficed a lot for kat to dance... Crazy what parents do. I thought that he'd be good at gymnastics too! He'd be happy doing whatever though. They are both too cute!!!