11.24.2010

Before I forget--

I better put this down
Jimmy--This is my favorite face (pointing to himself WITH sunglasses on)
Joe--I like that face too!
Jimmy--I want this face everyday, not at church, at home, at school.......
Me--nope you can't have sunglasses at school.
Jimmy--If I don't wear these then I'm gonna pick-up wood chips and puttem' in my eyes--what you think? (this said pretty darn sassy)
Me--You can't have sunglasses at school it's against the rules.
Jimmy--Well, then I guess I will have wood chips in my eye! (in the I'm giving you fair warning voice)

and..........................
Me--Jimmy you need to put socks on with your shoes!
Jimmy--I don't want socks
Me--you need socks, your feet will stink if you don't wear socks.
Jimmy--Well, then I think my socks don't feel good--they need to stay in my dresser and rest--what do you think?

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

I think he will fit in perfect when you get here. We have stinky feet, wood chip boys here already(we call them Barry and Garry) Love you guys