6.23.2011

Some days......

Some days I just really wanna go home.........today is one of those days--they seem to be more frequent as of late--I long for the cool grass, cool nights--family playing games on the patio--sisters to giggle with and talk with--brothers to tease and be teased by--water fights--kids running everywhere--wearing themselves out, Mom--Dad--Grandparents--Uncle Grandpa, mountains, streams............I could go on but then I will cry.

It's been a long time--we were there in December--but it's been a long time since we moved away--over 6 years.  I wish I was coming for my usual summertime visit--but just not happening this year--I just wish I knew when I could come again...........okay, I've depressed myself enough. 

"BLOOM where your planted" keeps running through my mind--I am trying but some days just get the better of me.

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

You made me cry...I miss you so much, love you
Mama