12.07.2011

Wednesday

So every Wednesday I leave my house at about 6:30 to go to the church and work with the Young Women--(ladies 12-18)--I have been doing this for a number of years[we are talking almost a decade]--Love it--hard for me right now in our current circumstances absolutely--but TOTALLY worth it--Grandma Annette [as the kiddos call her] comes over every Wednesday and hangs out so I can go kid free--such a HUGE blessing to have her in our lives.


--Anywho that didn't leave us much time to do our something fun--but we did spend about an hour watching this--we are all obsessed with this show--and now Netflix has 4 seasons--can't get enough.  I have to be careful I could watch it all day!

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

they do too much talking not enough baking for me

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I love the baker shop also!! Watch it every week