7.16.2012

I like it here--Reason 1!

I am trying to look at all the positives of our current situation--yes we still live in a camping trailer--yes we still have no idea what if anything is going to change that--no our house has not sold yet--yes there is record heat going on--no a small portable air conditioner cannot keep up with said heat--but I pretty much can't do a thing about any of these things--so let's accentuate the positive shall we!

New goal: a reason a week why I like it here!!

This week it was a happy accident on our part running into the Johnson County Fair parade--or as we will now refer to it--You know you are in farm country when.................................................



















4 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Bekah and I were wondering Was it a tractors only parade. And who paints a tractor Pink? And when are you getting one?

Mandy said...

No it had floats and all sorts of other usual parade things--but I didn't even get half of the tractors that were in the parade! It was fun!! And Joe is already eye-ing tractors--I think we should wait til' we have somewhere to put it!!

Mandy said...

Oh and I knew you would LOVE the pink one!!!

Nene said...

I'm so glad that you're back online and that all is well and happy with the family. I always look forward to any updates - the boys look so grown.
Aloha and alofa, Nene