11.28.2016

Chaser, Robby, Pedro, Sparticus......

All names of which Chase answers to!

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 86.2 lbs.
Foot Size: 7 

Favorites--
       Food: Stromboli (Homemade)
       Treat: Twix
       Soda: None or all, depends on how you look at it!--Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate
       Fruit: Strawberries
       Veg: Potatoe
       Ice Cream: Mint Cookies N' Cream
       Toy: Nerf Guns
       Video Game: Anything Mario
       Game: Battleship
       School Subject: Physical Science
       Holiday: Christmas
       Color: Turquoise
       Movie: Inside Out
What a serious, sweet kid! He amazes me daily with his knowledge about the world and sometimes always lets me know how I can make things perfect! He keeps me in line and on track, I love him for it--even though it can really frustrate me. He is a perfect shopping companion(if you are trying to stay on budget) and list tracker, honestly I would be a mess without him! Love him so very much!

No comments: