4.05.2008

Day Two----Magic Kingdom

Day Two

Things we learned on day two--it's hot and sticky in Orlando--and Chase is scared of rides in the dark. We went on the Snow White ride first--thinking it is mild and in a car so he should have fun--wrong-O--from the moment we entered the doors he was whaling. So our next ride was Dumbo--which he loved but was too short to see out of so--you will see pictures of me not him on that ride.



We thought that maybe it was the scarey witch that scared him on Snow White so we decided to ride It's A Small World--he didn't like that much either.

Our next attempt was Pirate's which Chase and I sat out of--but heard tale that James loved it. After Pirates we had some lunch and then went on the Jungle Cruise.



Then it was time for a ride on a train--which of course was a huge success.





We had so much fun and took lots of pictures too many to post them all--I will have to do a slide show later with all of them--but to finish this post--here are some shots of us on the #1 favorite ride of the day--that's right it's the people mover :)




And then a close second--the race cars--that we let the boys drive--AHHHH-- and OHHHH my neck hurts.




1 comment:

JoHanna said...

First of all I would like to say congrats on the family photo! You finally got one with you all looking at the camera and best of all no crying! Amanda you look so beautiful and I love your long hair! To my sweet nephews I am sorry that you didnt like the dark rides, I figure that you are just trying to be like your two aunts who wouldnt ride any rides the first time they went to DisneyLand. Joey I am so proud that you let the boys drive the race cars! They are taking after your nascar spirit!Over all it looks like you had a great time and I wish we could have been there with you
Jo and Family