4.04.2008

Vacation

Well we had a great vacation and took plenty of pictures--but not as many as I would have liked--I just want to capture every minute of their lives so that I won't forget any of it :) but my efforts always feel like I missed more than I captured. We discovered many new things on our trip and I will try to share them with you as much as I can--as to not make this post too long I will take this one day at a time so it will probably take me several days to get it all in.

Day One

We discovered how much we love Aunt Bekah or Cuck-ka as they say!!!! James especially adored her and had so much fun with her. We got to Orlando around noon--we picked up G-ma and Bek at their hotel and went to lunch--then we meet up with G-pa and walked around and saw the sights by their hotel--I wish I had some of the picks of G-pa and the boys playing in the fountain--maybe my mom will email them to me so I can post them later (hint-hint). Then we ate at a Diner--it was a lot of fun...then we went back to my parents hotel and visited--snuggled in blankets that Great Grandma Walker made for the boys and sent down with G-ma--and then we went swimming--well we would be the boys-Aunt Bek-Dad-and Grandma. I stayed out to take pictures. We were all pretty worn out and went to bed early to get ready for Disney World the next day. Well I will write about day two later--here's the pics from day one.










1 comment:

Holmes Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You deserve it! Take care, Jess