7.22.2008

Honey, Babe

I figured I had better document this before I forget--kids change so fast that you hardly have time to capture all the cute things they do--


Chase--


Chase has taken to calling people Babe--in fact the other day he came up to my mom and said "how doin Grandma babe?" It is so funny--he also is so funny when we go shopping--for some reason shopping is one of his favorite things to do--as soon as we hit the parking lot it's--"shopping uh ah ah-- I love you shopping--shopping where are you--come on shopping" inter mixed with giggles of delight--and then another one of my favorites is in the morning first thing he always says to me is "good morming momma" How sweet is that?


James--


Oh James--our little comedian--He has an official nick-name now--HONEY--for some reason none of us can figure out--we are all Honey now--I occasionally get Honey Momma--but for the most part everyone is honey(I think meeting so many new members of his family has him in overload--so why not just pick one name to call us all?) The other day I was sitting in the kitchen at my moms--and he peeked his head around the corner and said " Honey I wanna Coke" I about fell off my chair laughing!!!!!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

That is hilarious Amanda. Kids do say the darndest things.

the Villamor's said...

They are so cute!!

Jewel Ross said...

I was laughing so hard reading this post! They are really growing up so quickly. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures and words you have included to share with all of us about the boys. I love and miss you all.

With all my Love

Mama Walker said...

Oh my! Just reading this post makes me want to cry. I miss you all so much already. Give my sweet boys a hug and a kiss from Grandma.

Pittman Four said...

that is so funny. we miss ya'll. it sounds like they have had fun and they are enjoying being around all that family. I especially like the "babe" thing!!!

:)