7.03.2008

We are HERE!!!

Well we finally made it--we are in Utah visiting with family--here are a few pics of the boys favorite toys at Grandma and Grandpa's house.




Chase loves this airplane!!


I don't blame him--it looks pretty fun to me!!!


I am not sure what is with his expression but--he was having a blast!!!!

And then there is these two--the terrible two's twosome!!!! James and Kade are only a couple of months apart--and boy do they know how to push each others buttons!!! They are either having the most fun of their lives or fighting--it can change at any given moment!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Pittman Four said...

It looks like ya'll are having a BLAST!!!!!

We miss you guys!!!

:) Kimberly

Holmes Family said...

I'm so glad you're there and able to be surrounded by family! I am so excited for you and the next coming weeks and all that will take place! Take care, Jess

Ruth said...

It looks like you are having alot of fun!!! Those are some cool toys.

Jewel Ross said...

What fun! I'm glad that you're out there with some family. Looks like James found a cousin to start get into some trouble with :) Give them a big hug and kiss for me.

With all my Love

Cheri said...

I'm so glad you guys are here! So how was the long drive? You'll have to let us all know what worked to keep them happy for such long periods of time. I can't wait to meet your boys at our friends BBQ.