9.12.2008

Football


It seems that life is flying by so quickly. The boys continue to amaze us daily. James is getting so much better in his speech and can answer questions appropriately. Chase is also improving he too is now answering questions instead of repeating them. I took the two of them to a sporting goods store yesterday to get a rack for my bike so I can ride it to work. As we walked in James started asking for a football. Every time we turned a corner he would ask again. Finally as we were getting ready to leave he said daddy play football pease. I had to do it. So we went and found the cheapest football they had, brought it home and played catch in the living room until he got tired. It was a lot of fun. It will be great when they are old enough to go outside and throw the ball to each other. I can just see them running routes with me as the defense or preferably the quarterback, a lot less running. Something to look forward to I guess.

3 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Can't wait to see the boys in BYU Blue. Go Cougars

Jewel Ross said...

I can't wait also to see him grow into an athlete. Miss you all bunches!

With all my Love

Hollie said...

I beg to differ... mom, I think they would look awesome in Aggie Blue we could definitely use the help. They might could make the team this year as long as they can walk...