12.20.2008

Church party and Santa fun!!!!



Last Saturday (I know I'm a week behind) was our Church Christmas Party--it was supposed to be a pj party or so I was told--but we were some of the few that actually showed up in our pj's--anyway the kids did some crafts and then it was time to eat--of course this is both Jimmy and Chase's favorite part!



Especially when they have big muffins..........




Really big muffins!!!!

Of course Jimmy and Chase's bff Caden was there--I just love how they like to hold hands! And yes James is wearing his cape--didn't you know he is "Cooperman". aka Superman for those of you who don't speak Jamesese.


And then of course there was an appearance from the big guy himself!

I wasn't entirely sure they really understood the whole Santa thing--or if they even knew who he was other than a decoration and someone Mom keeps refering to. But the moment Santa walked through the door Chase started dancing around screaming Senta Cause!! I don't know that I have seen him that excited about something before. He had a really hard time waiting in line to sit on his lap--and when he finally made it he was soooooo happy--I just love these kiddo's they are so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Holmes Family said...

Amanda,
I'm finally getting time to look at blogs again! Your boys look like my boys every where we go; eating! I am not looking forward to teenage years and the grocery bills.
It looks like you guys are all set and ready for Christmas this year! What an exciting one it's going to be! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Love, Jess

Jewel Ross said...

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! The boys look so cute! I miss you all more than I could ever say so I hope you have a wonderful season.

With all my Love