12.12.2008

Slacker!!!
















So my mom ever so lovingly pointed out that I am being quite the slacker on my blog--I admit it it has been a long and very busy month for us and I have gotten to be quite behind. I do want to share some cute pics of my kiddos--we have a little Christmas tree just for them in our family room--which they got to decorate themselves (well I put on the lights) but anyway they got to put the candy canes on it--and that is all that we put on it! They were so excited and then they were even more excited when they discovered that it was candy they could eat. And yes Chase is pantless--he was to excited to finish getting dressed after using the restroom.

4 comments:

Jewel Ross said...

They look so cute putting the Christmas tree up and then getting to eat the candy after. I wonder how long those candy canes will actually last on the tree? :)

With all my Love

Mandy said...

Well we are already down to about 12 of the 36 we put on?!?!?!? But we can always get more right!

Mama Walker said...

Now that's more like it Manda! I have missed seeing my boys. Thanks
Mom

Pittman Four said...

They are so cute!!!! They are going to love that tree! :)