2.05.2009

Savannah


Last Saturday we decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Savannah--now it is about a 4 hour drive each way--but we just wanted a day to spend as a family doing something fun. I have become more and more aware lately that these boys are growing up all to quickly--it's just not fair--can't they stay little forever? Anyway we spent a little time in Savannah--those pics are on Bekah's camera--but then we went over to Tybee Island and the Ocean--too cold to get in but we had fun anyway.

James had fun jumping and running and digging in the sand!

Chase had fun chasing waves!!

I love this picture of all my boys!

This is a cute picture of my little sis--Bekah--she has been living with us since August--we love having her here!!

3 comments:

JoHanna said...

aw man I miss you guys so much cant wait to see you for the wedding next week!!!!!

Jewel Ross said...

It looks like you all had a great day out there. What a drive! The pictures are great. I miss you all!

With all my Love

Brad and Marissa said...

That does look like some fun. I always have fun when I go to the Ocean. I know the feeling about kids growing up all to fast. Our little Brian is only about 8mos. old but he is already combat crawling around like crazy. I hope you had fun at the wedding! Talk to you later cuz.