5.15.2009

To be so care free!

James--to be so care free! To go swimming in our clothes and not worry about it--to go swimming in the buff and not worry about it(obviously I didn't take pictures of that fun excursion) To love pink, and yellow ducks, kisses from mommy and daddy, and not worry about it.




I wish sometimes that I was more like you, I wish that I didn't care what people think so much, although I try and tell myself that I don't! You Jimmy are just you--like it or not, you are you! Strong and sensitive, brave but still want your momma, happy little boy!



3 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Oh Jimmy how happy you make us. You are a total joy. Jimmy makes us all want to let go and be more free I love you Jimmy
Grandma Walker

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

The water looks so fun and welcoming.

Jewel Ross said...

Aww, these are some great pictures of Jimmy. I hope Jimmy never changes, that he will always stay so sure of himself. Always fly on the winds of your own conscience, free bird.

With all my Love