5.08.2009

It's getting hot in here!

Well it's rainy this week but still hot! I am so excited for summer time--well not the scorching heat and the sweat but for playing in the pool and popsicles!
An interesting development this year--Chase our avid waterbaby has no desire to get in the pool--in fact I have to force him to get in the tub lately? He has always had such a love for water I am not sure what happened to cause him to change but perhaps it is the fact that James has decided that he LOVES the pool which is a change from last year where he would cling to me for dear life if the water was deeper than 2 feet. This year he puts his float on and jumps right in loves it--goes underwater, splashes, is even daring enough to take the float off! All things that I thought last year would be impossible. But while I am excited for Jimmy I am sad for Chase, he loved water so much and I hope he can find that love again!

3 comments:

Pittman Four said...

Oh... he'll find the love again. Mine would love the water, know how to swim and all that...Then summer would be over and I knew the next summer we would start ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

So FUN!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Much alofa, Lily (Nene)

Jewel Ross said...

Chase can be fickle with some things one day and change to another. There would be times where he would just stop eating chicken or bananas, then one day decide that he liked them again. It is so great to hear Jimmy is being the bold little swimmer. I love you all and I know this is going to be a great summer.

With all my Love