6.09.2009

Life is so busy in the summer time--I feel like I hardly have time to accomplish all that I need to! We have been enjoying lots of time in the pool and the boys seem to be getting better and better at swimming--I was a fish growing up--loved to swim and I always told myself that my kids would be great swimmers--I would teach them all the secrets!! So I am so glad that they are enjoying their lessons from mom! But mostly I am incredibly impressed with a new show that my kids really enjoy--WORD WORLD -- you see we got rid of our Cable a month or so ago--I just couldn't handle the messages that my boys were receiving from not only the shows that were on but from the commercials that were geared towards my kids that had awful messages!!
Any way my kids love this show and they go around spelling everything--names of stores, road signs, pretty much anything they see with letters they spell--then I tell them how to say what they just spelled! I love it when they are learning and growing! I just hope they continue to be excited about learning--I guess only time will tell.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

We don't get cable for the same reasons you mentioned. Sounds like a cute show. I'll have to check it out.

Pittman Four said...

We don't have cable either.... IT'S BEEN GREAT!!!!!!

My girls just watch what movies we have. They are so sad. But, they will get over it.

Mama Walker said...

Good Job Mom and boys!!

Jewel Ross said...

That sounds like a great show. And it looks like you've got a couple little spelling bees on your hand. :) ~ And I am sure, as time will tell, that they will always have a love for learning, as you and Joe have the same love. Please give the boys a huge hug and a kiss for me.

With all my Love

natjwalker said...

Hey Mandy we are going Private on our blog so I need your email address so I can invite you :) Hope things are well!

Jim & Nat