11.02.2009

Halloween

We had a super fun week with lots of activities--Thursday went to a Trunk-or-treat party at church--Chase was of course Jun-jun and Jimmy was the same as last year Sully from Monsters Inc. The kids had a lot of fun but I forgot my camera so no pics :(

Friday Chase got to dress up for school he had to dress as a character from a book--he chose Bathman from his favorite book--THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF BATHMAN!

Oh I am oh so sad I had a cute video of Chase in the character parade with his class at school--it was so cute but somehow got erased from my camera??? There one minute gone the next--I am really really bummed about it :( It was very cute however when I went to pick him up from school he came walking to the front of the school with a cute little girl from his class--she said "Chase's mom he got a green smiley today--soo good--and he read us his book--it was so so cute" I love how his class loves him so much and are always looking out for him! uhg I wish you could have seen the video--bummer!

Friday night we went to the school fall festival--the kids had a great time and got lots of prizes--this time Jimmy was superman and Chase was Jun-Jun--thanks again Ruth and James for the awesome fun at the festival.

Saturday we did our pumpkins and made cornbread, had our friends over for yummy food and then headed down town to the Halloween Spooktacular--it was the best trick or treating and then to Brusters for Ice cream--the best part of Halloween for me--seeing Jimmy in his awesome--totally requested on his part outfit for Saturday--and having Chase be Sully he makes a really cute monster!


3 comments:

Amber said...

They look so cute. It looks like mom was having fun too Where exactly do you find a bathman costume. Thats funny. Love you guys

Mama Walker said...

Jimmy you are super!! I love you hat

Mama Walker said...

Great Grandma Walker loved the costumes and especially the pumpkins She said to tell you Hi