11.16.2009

Jimmy's Birthday--4!

Well I always stress over the boys birthdays--I blame my mom really--she always made our birthday's so special and magical--that now I stress about making my boys feel that way too! To start the day off the cute little boy gave me a gift--he slept in until 9 o'clock--kinda unheard of for this 6:30 riser! When he woke up I started singing the Happy Birthday song to him--he listened for about 10 seconds then shut his door in my face--I thought we were in for it--but I kept singing anyway--a couple seconds later he re-opened his door with a huge grin on his face! Then he ran around the house shouting Happy Birday to me! That is until he saw his presents--then he said for me!! I said yes but you will have to wait--surprisingly he was alright with that answer and we finished getting ready for church.




After church we decided it would be alright if he opened his gifts from Joe and I before his party.
After opening his gifts--a dinosaur and an elephant balloon thingy, I showed him his cake and then it was off to the Johnson's for his party!
My attempt at making a dinosaur cake--and yes the purple dots were requested by Jimmy!

We had homemade fries--and cake, then opened some gifts!
Our Georgia Family
It was so nice to have everyone together to celebrate our Jimmy!
I asked him on the way home what his favorite part of his Birthday was--he said "ummm 4" I guess that 3 was just too much for him and he was ready and waiting to be 4! He also said "Presssseeennnts" Oh we love our Jimmy Dinosaur.

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Maybe it's really my Mom's fault cause she made birthdays amazingly fun for us. Jimmy wow you are 4 that is terrific.

JoHanna said...

Love the pics Looks like a fun day! Miss you!