2.08.2010

Something--

Sometimes something is better than nothing--just like sometimes any excuse is better than no excuse at all!! A lesson I learned from my youngest son recently--here is his any excuse--

I awoke to the words every mom dreads first thing in the morning--well we dread it any time but particularly first thing in the morning--

J-"Mom I all wet!"
Me- Oh, Jimmy did you pee in your bed?
J- "NO MOM THE BED PEED ON ME!!!!!!"

Darn that blasted bed--when will it ever learn!?!?


Here is another something--

C--"Mom I be five on my birthday!"
Me--Nope you will be six
C-- "Moooommmm I be five I said!"
Me--that's just not right Chase
C--"Oh Okay I six on my birfday"
Me--that's right
C--"NO MOM THAT'S LEFT"
Me--Okay?!?!?!?

For some reason he always has to be right and have the last word--don't know where he would get such a thing--JOE :)

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

Such typical boys!! I sent your valentines today.