2.09.2010

Valentine--


(Jimmy's artwork)
So today we had to get Chase's Valentines ready for school--he is so cute talking about Valemtimes Day! But while he was writing his name on them all I was reminded of something that happened last week that I want to record before I forget--I picked Chase up from school and as we are walking out he notices a cute little girl from his class Leighton--he calls out her name and she comes running over and takes him by the hand--they walk hand in hand all the way to our car where he says Goodbye to Leighton and as she lets go of his hand he looks up at me and says "Mom, I Love Leighton" it was so cute and so precious--I just love my little Chaser!

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

I hope they have a great Valemtimes Day

JoHanna said...

oh chaser you are so cute we love you!