6.16.2010

Pre-trip happenings!

I guess before I post about our trip to Utah I will post some happenings from just before we left!

I had a great "girls night" while Joe took the boys to a father and son campout--Ruth, her girls, Kim, Janice and I participated in Columbus' Relay for Life--we had some tears but also a lot of fun!! The boys and Joe had fun too-but there are no pictures of them.

Then we also had Chase's Kindergarten "graduation" it was a lot of fun and so cute--he was given the award of "Top Reader" in his class!  Everyone just loved our Chase--we are grateful to his teachers they worked so hard for our Chase he is so amazing!!

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Congratulations on the run. Chase you are such a good reader. Jimmy what animal are you today?
Love you
Grandma Walker

JoHanna said...

no fair we miss you to much already..... come back!!!!