6.25.2010

Who wants pieces?

One of my favorite movies maybe my #1 is While You Were Sleeping, with Sandra Bullock. I love that movie for oh so many reasons but one of my favorite scenes is when they are all sitting down eating--and everyone is spouting off random things. I love it, makes me laugh every time--well lunch at our house is kinda that way.  Jimmy was well into his I loves  "I love noodles" "I love watermelon" "I love movies" "I love dragons" etc. etc.  Chase was mumbling about sticky seeds and the matching game, Joe and I were in shock and awe as Chase was actually eating watermelon, we were also reminiscing about him eating broccoli last week...then Jimmy shouts out "you wanna piece of me FOLKS" Joe and I just laughed and laughed--and told him the same thing we always do "I don't wanna piece I want the whole thing!" 

And that's just it together we have the whole thing and I couldn't love them all more!!

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

Love the new background and I love them all too. These mash pataoes are so creamy. Did Guy Lombardo play clarinet??

Mama Walker said...

that should be potatoes