7.27.2010

Well between our trip to Utah and the craziness of our schedules in July it's been a really long time since I last posted--July went something like this--4th of July--week after Mandy was at a Youth Conference for our church--next week was Joe's long work week--week after was Mandy's pre-camp prep overnighter with the girls she was over at camp--week after that Mandy was at Girls Camp from Tues-Sat--Sunday Joe headed to Utah for Guard duty until Friday morning when he gets here to GA at 5 am and has to be at work by 11 to start yet again his long work week!!!!  If you count it all up we haven't had a "normal" week for well over a month!  And school starts in less than 2 weeks so life will continue to be crazy.  We are all doing well but are ready for some kind of a change--who knows what, where, when, or how we just need to figure out a way to feel like we can breath!
Mean while I really hurt my neck at body pump this morning--have I mentioned that I have lost close to 40 lbs in the last 9 months?  Slow and steady seems to be the winning factor on that one for me! 

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

Nice to hear from you again