8.05.2016

Fun with my family.

2nd Annual Palisade Trip

A few of my sisters and I took our families to Palisade Lake last year--it was so much fun we decided to make it a tradition every summer! This year we got the group site right on the shore--beautiful!
Chase's favorite activity is the kayaking. He spent hours everyday on his kayak. 
Bekah and Boyd brought a projector and screen so the kiddos could watch movies in the evening--they were all so tired!
 Kade's cracker sandwich!




Everyone loves to kayak!
Another favorite is always the floating dock in the "middle" of the lake!











These three were inseparable and eluded my camera for most of the trip!
Our rowdy crowd---
 The Ladies.....?
My favorites of Jimbo

Favorite pics of Racer

And some random pics....



All the kids LOVE Bekah, Boyd and Zoey!




 Uncle Nate arrested the "naughty" kiddos!











Such good memories and fun times!--can't wait until next year!!
I know, I know, I am not in most of these--but I think my sisters got some as proof I was there.

No comments: