1.24.2008

Chance


What a firecracker!!! Chance is so full of energy--but the first thing I need to say about him is this--somewhere at sometime--someone, told me his full name was Chandler--so I have been calling him by this name for the last two days--Yesterday when we had dinner with Jewel, I called him this--and I thought she kind of gave me a funny look--but then I thought I was just over analysing things--so I didn't think about it much. Then later that night we met with Sally the caseworker--and I called him Chandler then too, and she said--you mean Chance don't you?--You mean his full name isn't Chandler?--No it's just Chance--Boy don't I feel like a silly mommy!!! So thank you Chance for being so very patient with me--as it took me two days to learn your real name :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dear Chance,
This is Katie the Great. As with all my greats,I need to tell you a secret: you are my favorite, and I will be your favorite great aunt. I will spoil you and sneak you treats when your mama isn't looking. I will teach you silly songs and games and swing you in the air. Most of all I will love you. I can't wait to meet you!
XOXOXO,
Katie