1.31.2008

Forever Grateful

To a woman with more courage--and strength--than I could ever hope to have. You will always be a part of our family, we feel like the luckiest people in the world to be able to raise your boys--our boys. Every time I look in their eyes I will see a part of you, and say a prayer of gratitude for this tremendous oppurtunity. We could not ask for a greater miracle in our lives--Chase and Chance already have all our hearts. We love them so dearly and can't imagine loving anyone more. Please know that you will always be spoken of with the most respect and love in our home. I know this may sound a bit like rambling--but when you can't find the words, you just say whatever is on your mind--so here it is!! We love you Jewel.

2 comments:

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jewel Ross said...

I'm not sure if I will ever have the words to tell you what you all mean to me, just that I love you all so much, and I don't think I could of ever imagined that I would of found such amazing parents as you or as warm and caring people that you are. And I want you to know I am just as grateful to have you in my life and to watch the boys grow up in embraced in your hearts. For all of the things that I could never put into words but that I know that you know...

With all of my Love,
Forever,
Jewel