1.24.2008

Chase


We fell in love with this face the moment we first saw a picture of Chase--what we know about him now makes our hearts melt even more. He is so very sweet--he loves to jump on the beds and tackle Joe--and just giggles giggles giggles. He loves his brother, and it shows, last night they would chase each other around the room and then without warning would both face plant it right into the bed--Yesterday Jewel asked us how we felt when we first saw the boys--I found it hard to put into words exactly how I felt--how do you describe all your wishes coming true? I would say we instantly fell in love with them at that moment--but the truth is we loved them before we ever saw them. Joe and I have always been the type that when something feels right--you just jump in with both feet--and don't look back. When it's right it's right. That's how it was with these two wonderful boys.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dear Chase:
Hello from Katie the Great. I am so excited to have you as a new great nephew! Now I have a secret for you: you are my favorite and I will be your favorite great aunt. I'll take you to the park and play with you. I'll push you on the swings as long as you wish and run around and play tag. I will read you stories and do all the voices and sneak you treats when your mama isn't looking. Most of all I will love you. I'll be seeing you soon.
Love,
Katie