3.10.2008

FDR State Park

We working on ABC's with the boys--and yesterday while we were sitting in Church--I could hear this little voice sitting next to me saying H----I----J---K with the most clearity--I looked over and Chase was looking through an ABC book and pointing to the correct letters and pronouncing them--He did almost the entire alphabet--WOW--I was on cloud nine--I don't think I could praise him enough. I don't have any pictures of this--but I couldn't help but share.

Joe's mom has been here visiting with us for the past week or so--so we have been taking her around to see the sites--last thursday we went to Pine Mountain/FDR State Park--it's the closest thing to a mountain south west georgia has--I think I would call it a hill, coming from Utah and all. But there are some spectacular views. Anyway--the boys had a great time running around and climbing on rocks--and me like always had my camera ready--we even attempted another family shot--I think that with each one we are improving a little. We are gearing up for a friend of mine that takes fabulous pictures to take some of us--practice makes perfect---right?


Sorry blogger is having some problems this morning--I will post more pictures of this later when it is working better.

1 comment:

Jewel Ross said...

Oh my goodness, you all must of had so much fun. I miss you all so much.

With all my Love,
Jewel