3.21.2008

Two months!

It has been two months since we first met our sons--but yet it seems like they have always been part of us. Chase is learning and growing everyday--he was just sitting on my lap singing his ABC's and playing our game of "eat you up", he is sweet as pie and so caring, he loves to laugh, play, and read. James as usually is yelling mon-ee, and bossing me around, he thinks he is in charge of EVERYTHING, which is perfectly normal for being two. He is constantly asking, "What are you doing?" He loves to play, eat, and especially loves to sing. He has out grown every shoe we own--he went from a size 8 in shoe to a size 10 in two months!?! I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives, and couldn't be happier.

James says-- jfjeu3jbefvhe98podbc bbbbbbbbbbcbdbbcbccbbcbcbc3i9oxo;ex p[xsoej hqdj dhvpuvfge ned3cijuitgjnjiorvefjvvfr.

Chase says-- ncsjdcjchjcdsksxidyye8ekcdjmchjchcdjdcjhdcjxdxk,kdxjchdgywkashdkswksnjhghhjhgujhggaaawasd
hjkcjmfjgvuydesxkdu9csxichfvujcfytxyckdiusdhjsolsyhdicgcfjcfgh

they love to sit on my lap while I am working on the computer--so I thought I would let them type a little message.

I LOVE THESE BOYS----they just started tickling each other--saying tickle tickle, and here comes the tickle monster--they always laugh the hardest when they tickle each other. Life is sweet.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I'm so happy for you guys.

Mama Walker said...

I can't imagine life with out you two boys. See you soon
Grandma Walker

Jewel Ross said...

How amazing it was to read this. It absolutly lifts my heart! Chase and James, thank you so much for your little messages, when you're a bit older you'll have to tell us what that secret language means. And Mandy, thank you so very much for sharing this with all of us, I cherish every detail and every picture that you post. The boys look simply wonderful, it seems in so many ways that it was always meant to be, you their Mother, Joe their Father, and they both your children. As you said "Life is Sweet!", thank you for giving them that and for openly showing all the joy that the boys bring to your lives.

With all my Love,
Jewel