6.09.2008

ABC about Chase

A. Attached or Single- Single
B. Best Friend(s)- Kelly (cute girl from church aka babysitter)
C. Cake or Pie-Cake especially with frosting
D. Day of Choice- Any day that I can go swimming
E. Essential Item-books
F. Flavor of Ice Cream-any Ice Queem is good with me!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- bears
H. Hometown- Columbus, Georgia
I. Indulgences-Mini Vanilla Wafers
J. January or July-July
K. Kids-nope
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Horton Hears a Who!
M. Musician: Little Einsteins
N. Number of siblings-1
O. Orange or Apples- Apples love them!
P. Phobias or Fears- Dark rides in Disney World
Q. Quote-Play house Disney Please.....Understand Me......Play house Disney! direct quote from Chase.
R. Reasons to smile- I am watching playhouse Disney and eating cereal--life is sweet!
S. Season-He says Fall!
T. TV show-Mickey Mouse clubhouse--Hot dog!
U. Unknown fact about me- I will only eat things if they are in perfect form...ie. if a roll has a dent it is uneatable.
V. Vegetarian or carnivore: how about Crackeravore--or FrenchFry-avore!
W. Worst Habit- (according to mom)not eating my veggie's
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds-I don't think he has had either
Y. Your favorite Food- Kiekem and shries.....chicken and fries
Z. Zanny fact about me-I can jump from the foot of my bed and land with my head squarely on the pillow--every time--no matter where the pillow is!

No comments: