6.02.2008


As I sit on the deck and watch my two boys play--I am just in awe of how their little personalities are growing--right now they are playing "king of the hill" and Chase no longer as docile as he once was is trying to defend his precious kingdom (the slide)

and James is just giggling and giggling--because he knows he is going to win by shear brute force!--
they both end up sliding down into the water and just laugh until you think they are going to fall over. They have so much fun together--when they want to!--there is definitely something about the water that brings out the most fun and happiness in these two.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

So much fun! This post makes me want to go out and buy a little pool for my kids!

Jewel Ross said...

I love hearing about your random moments of reflection (how quickly the time flies, how much has changed, and how strange and yet seemingly normal and exciting life can be). And as always, it's so wonderful to see the boys playing together. I guess James still knows that he out weighs Chase and will victor in his desires.

Missing you all, all the time,
With all my Love

JoHanna said...

I want to see picutres of the new pool!!!! JO