6.09.2008

ABC about James

A. Attached or Single- Single
B. Best Friend(s)- Bessie my cute little dog
C. Cake or Pie-Cake without frosting
D. Day of Choice- Any day that Daddy gets to be home all day!!
E. Essential Item-trucks and cars
F. Flavor of Ice Cream-any Ice teen is good with me!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- worms....I like to poke them out of my mouth and then slurp them up again....and again....and again!
H. Hometown- Columbus, Georgia
I. Indulgences-Any fruit
J. January or July-July
K. Kids-nope
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Horton Hears a Who!
M. Musician: whoever sings twinkle twinkle or itsy bitsy spider
N. Number of siblings-1
O. Orange or Apples- Apples love them!
P. Phobias or Fears- do I have any of these!?!?!?
Q. Quote-lately it's "that's mine" or "go away"--gotta love two year olds!
R. Reasons to smile- We leave in three weeks to go to Utah to meet/visit all my cousins and family!!!!!!!
S. Season-He says Fall!
T. TV show-Mickey Mouse clubhouse--Hot dog!
U. Unknown fact about me- I am a total people pleaser--I can't stand it if I think that someone is mad at me or disappointed in me!! I get very upset if this happens--
V. Vegetarian or carnivore: I eat anything I can get my hands on!!!
W. Worst Habit- (according to mom)eating everything I can get my hands on!!
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds-I don't think he has had either
Y. Your favorite Food- fruit, fruit and more fruit
Z. Zanny fact about me-I love to surprise attack my mom--especially if she is laying down--I sneak up and body slam her--and then I laugh, laugh, laugh!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mahalo for taking the time to write details about the boys.
Nene