11.02.2008

Halloween

IT'S A BIRD IT'S A PLANE
NO IT'S
SUPERMAN!







Chase's favorite book right now is "The great adventures of Bathman" he loves it so very much--and thinks that Superman is a close second--we put his costume on early in the day and he refused to take it off!! He absolutely loved his cape--running and watching it follow him--he is such a doll!




Reminds me of Big FOOT!
Funny story with that thought--last Sunday in his nursery class they traced their feet--when I picked him up from class his teacher handed me his picture and said "No doubt--these are the biggest feet in here" I am sure they are!





A highly appropriate costume for Jimmy--he was having the time of his life, growling and scaring any and everyone he could find. My favorite part was when he first had it on he was running in the front yard and all of a sudden noticed his tail--he proceeded to chase it like puppies do! I was laughing so hard!!







Chase wanted to be a monster too! But only for a couple minutes--then he wanted to be Superman again.

OUr TrUncK fOr TruNcK oR tReAt!

6 comments:

Christy said...

The boys look great! I miss you guys so much. I love the new house. Can't wait to see it.

JoHanna said...

Way cute Trunk! I really like the treat bowl! The boys look so cute! We also love the house!

Amber said...

Looks like the boys had tons of fun.

Keddington Chronicles said...

So cute!!!! Their costumes are fun!! Also, I love how you decorated your car for your trunk or treat. Congrats on your move!!! Miss you guys. :) -Angela-

Jewel Ross said...

The boys look so cute and so excited. I bet they just had a blast! What did you two end up dressing up as for Halloween? I miss you all so much. Lots of hugs and kisses!

With all my Love

Cheri said...

The boys look great in their costumes! Very cute!