11.09.2008











My little Chase is as sweet as they come--he is so concerned with making everyone happy--if he thinks you are upset in the slightest he will come up to you and give you this smile--it's kind of a cross between a smile/frown/worried look--it melts my heart everytime! He is definitely growing up quickly it seems--he has started pronouncing better and talking more and more--one of his favorite things to say is "My name is Chase Keddington, I am a Child of God" (his part in the Primary program, [a church program that is performed by the children ages 3-11]) He had it memorized and said it so well in the program a couple of weeks ago--I was impressed that he was able to do so well seeing how it was in front of about 100-150 people.
Another good church story--Jimmy has learned how to wink ;) he winks at his dad who sits on the stand at church and he also winks at all the teenage girls that sit behind us--he is such a flirt already--am I in trouble or what?

2 comments:

Pittman Four said...

Chase is SOOO very sweet!!! he kissed my owee from my wreck 3-4 times. So very cute!!!!!

:)

Amber said...

Good Job Chase. Anthony didn't even memorize his part. (it was long) We miss you Amber and kids