11.15.2008

James: Heel catcher, (Greek form of Jacob.)

James
English form of Latin Iacomus, meaning "supplanter". This is the name of several biblical characters, including two apostles and a brother of Jesus.

James - smeller of other people's armpits


JIMMY
J
Jazzy
I
Impulsive
M
Marvelous
M
Mystical
Y
Yucky

Oh Jimmy--you are an amazing little boy--you are so full of sunshine and vinegar! I love your passion for everything--your devotion to your brother--your mischeiviousness--your silliness--your funniness--I just love you! You have made me so happy--I thank my lucky stars that I have the chance to be your Mommy--you are so much fun and keep me busy/laughing/crazy/running/loving/singing all the time!

Happy Birthday Boog!

5 comments:

JoHanna said...

Happy Birthday my little jimmy boy! We hope you have a very very happy day, Lots of love
Kade, Hanna, Mike and Jo

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Love Anthony Paul Bristole and Brooklyn

Keddington Chronicles said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you guys had a Funtastic day!
Love, Josh, Angela, K'Lynn, and Kandace

Hollie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jimmy! Did you blow out your candles? We love you lots-
Hayden, Shelby, Sidney, Austen, Scott, and Hollie.

Mama Walker said...

Happy, happy birthday Jimmy dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be...A happy happy birthday to you from me.
Love you
Grandma Walker