4.13.2009

Airplanes and such!

A couple of weeks ago the air show came to Columbus--we live pretty close to the small Columbus Airport so we thought that it would be fun to take the boys to look at the airplanes and watch the show--Chase and James are both really into airplanes right now--they loved getting to see all the planes and climb through some of them. I guess I should say that Joe and the boys are really into airplanes--Joe has always wanted to learn how to fly--and he has always wanted to ride in a Helicopter--so when he saw the sign for rides in a Helicopter he was all over it--but also disappointed that the boys weren't old enough to ride with him--he said it was fun--I will take his word for it since I have no desire to ride in one.


I love all these boys--I love that they love each other and have so much fun together--my favorite part of any day is when Joe comes home from work and the boys see him--they get so excited and scream "Daddy Daddy your home!" I love it!
I think Chase got a little nervous when he put the seat belt on that the plane might actually take off--with Jimmy as the pilot! I think I would be nervous too!


Wow--nice picture--but at least it is proof that I was there?!?




Mr. Cool himself--this little guy is such a crack up, he is always trying to make me laugh, and he succeeds most of the time--and yes that is a mountain dew, and yes he did drink it, and no I don't normally let my kids drink caffeine, and no he did not finish it, and no it will never happen again!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We went to an Air Show about 3 years ago. The kids just loved it!

Jewel Ross said...

It sounds like a great time. Very cool that Joe got to fly in the Helio. Maybe when the boys get a little bit older they'll get their chance in a helicopter. Chase I'm with you on being nervous about Jimmy flying, when you can't reach the petals, I'd say that's a good sign not to be behind the wheel :) ~ And Mountain Dew for Jimmy, see now Amanda, I knew you really are a glutton for punishment ;) ~ But Jimmy is such a charmer I bet he talked you into that one with a lot of "please mommy" and "I love you", who could say no then?

With all my Love