4.09.2010

Friday April 9, 2010






Today we had a great time at the Georgia Aquarium-we went up to Atlanta last night and stayed at a hotel-went swimming and stayed up late-this morning we woke up and headed to the aquarium-Chase liked it okay but crowds are hard on him, he found great pleasure in reading and being the keeper of the map-Jimmy on the other hand was on cloud nine-he loves animals of all kinds and was so curious about all the fish and sea creatures! We did discover though that he is frightened of and does not wish to look at anything that is bigger than he is! Good thing he is big and most of the creatures were smaller than him-but the whale sharks and the beluga whales were not his favorite exhibits. He could stand there just looking for what seemed like forever! It was lots of fun! I took lots of pics but here are a few of my favs. (and one just for my mom- JELLIES!!) After the aquarium we took Daddy/Joe to the airport-he had to head to Utah for his Guard Drill-glad he is only gone til Sunday! It was a fun family day-glad we did it!

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

Thanks for the jellies I love them. I'm with Jimmy I don't like to get to close to anything bigger than me. Glad the day went well. Joe will be back before you know it. Relax, don't cook, watch movies.