4.03.2010

Today

Today was one of those surprising days-a day spent with my cute little family-this morning I decided to finally go get a new prescription for my contacts-so I set off by MYSELF which is a rarity any more-got a new but really same prescription and some new contacts and headed home to listen to General Conference-
when I got home I found my adorable husband had mowed the lawn, did the dishes, started the laundry, had the boys cleaning their rooms and was picking up the rest of the house. All to often I pick on him for his lack of help and cleanliness but today I was humbled and grateful for such a wonderful man to call my husband--he amazes me.
After the first session of conference we took our kids to see where Leo is buried and had some great conversations with them about the gospel and what happens to us after we are gone--it surprised me how much they understand and how simple and glorious the plan of salvation is-my heart is full
I love my little family-I love my Georgia family! And I love all my family!

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

You deserved the time out alone and Joe is an amazing husband. Your little family is wonderful and you are a forever unit. love you Mama