5.02.2008

Baseball




We took the boys to their first baseball game tonight...we went to the Columbus Catfish game--they had a great time for the first 6 innings--yelling "come on cafish" or "come on fishies" and dancing to the music--then it was about bedtime and Chase kept saying "home please" or "truck please"...I took that to mean he was ready to go!!!!! Joe did catch a foul ball so we are going to have the boys write on it and put the year....it was a lot of fun---we aren't that into watching baseball on tv but we do enjoy going to the games--something about the atmosphere--hopefully we can take them to a Braves game sometime soon---I also must apologize for the first time in a long time I forgot my camera so I didn't get a picture of us there--so sorry!!!

1 comment:

Jewel Ross said...

A baseball game? That is really awesome, and Chase being able to express himself like that *me=speachless*. That is amazing Joe catching a foul ball! Everyday I am so amazed at the parents you are, and I love you both so much.

With all my Love,
Jewel