5.01.2008

Mom and Dad's Anniversary

Yesterday Joe and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!!! I wanted to take some pictures with the boys for Joe to put on his desk at work--they turned out really cute I think. Any who we decided to celebrate by------getting the boys a basketball hoop--it's all about the kids right?!?! I wouldn't have it any other way :) We also went out to lunch--and Joe sent me flowers....I think we will always remember this as our favorite anniversay--thanks to Chase and James!


5 comments:

Ruth said...

Those are so cute.

JoHanna said...

Way cute sister I love them! I bet that the boys are loving the hoop you guys are such great parents!
we love you all
Jo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You all look so marvelous!
Alofa, Nene

Jewel Ross said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love these photos of you guys, way, way, way too cute! And a basketball hoop for the boys, ha, you two would find any excuse to get them a treat :) I miss you all...

With all my Love,
Jewel

Cheri said...

Cute pictures! I love them. You all look so very happy. It sounds like you had a great Anniversary!

Cheri