5.12.2008

Taking off like a Rocket.

In the last week or so Chase's vocabulary and his communication has just been simply amazing. His teacher at church even commented on how much he has improved in speaking. He is so smart and is learning in leaps and bounds lately. I think his new found independence with potty training and mom helping him do his own chores has helped a lot with that.
Usually after lunch we have quiet time and the boys go in their room and read/look at books--and James usually falls asleep. Chase usually comes out and we have our--one on one--time, singing, learning new words and such. Well I went to get him the other day, and he had fallen asleep, it was so cute I had to take some pictures.
He is growing up so fast and I am so proud of him.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just this morn I was going to ask about the boys' communication progress, especially Chase's, SO I'm so delighted to hear about this update. He's such a charming and pleasing child.
Nene

Jewel Ross said...

I'm so proud of how far the boys have come, espically Chase in his communication. I can't wait to hear more updates on how you all are doing.

With all my Love,
Jewel