1.18.2010

Friday January 15, 2010 See I told you not to hold your breath!

Well Friday I spent about 5-6 hours making some refreshments for the Youth Dance that night. While I was doing that Joe surprised the boys by getting them their first fishing poles! They had a lot of fun in the backyard casting their spools of thread--I mean bait--and reeling them back in again!

At about 5:30 I headed over to the church to help get things set up and start putting out refreshments--which I continued to do until about 10:30, then it was clean up and then guiding the youth that were staying at my house back home--we ended up with about 6 young women and 2 leaders--not bad but not in bed until 1--long day and my body ached from being on my feet literally all day.

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

The fishing poles are a great idea!